This album is the sixth of seven devoted to my October 2006 Romania trip. It’s a very simple one: Just some photos of the painted walls and ceiling and stained glass at the Palace of Culture [tripadvisor] [europeupclose blogpost] in Târgu Mureș [wikipedia].
The town’s name in Hungarian is Marosvásárhely.
- Sighișoara (birthplace of Vlad the impaler)
- Csango Village, Miercurea Ciuc/Csíkszereda, Șumuleu Ciuc/Csíksomlyó (church)
- Bicaz Canyon, Corund, Lázár Castle, church in Mugeni/Bögöz, Carpathians
- Sâncraiu & Huedin (Kalotaszentkirály & Bánffyhunyad)
- Oradea & Cluj Napoca (Nagyvárad & Kolozsvár)