Today’s album is the fourth from my 2006 Romania trip. It contains photos of:
- The gothic reformed church in Huedin / Bánffyhunyad (RO/HU) (in Țara Călatei / Kalotaszeg region, Transylvania). Like the church in this album, it too has a wooden coffered ceiling, this one is composed of two very different-looking sections.
- Sâncraiu / Kalotaszentkirály (RO/HU) five-village commune, Cluj County [wikipedia] I can find almost nothing online about it in English, but, if you’d like to see more photos/video, just google the name(s) and there’s a lot in Hungarian and Romanian
Other 2006 Romania albums so far:
- Sighișoara (birthplace of Vlad the impaler)
- Csango Village, Miercurea Ciuc/Csíkszereda, Șumuleu Ciuc/Csíksomlyó (church)
- Bicaz Canyon, Corund, Lázár Castle, church in Mugeni/Bögöz, Carpathians